- Pay close attention to your body and listen when its trying to tell you it needs to rest.
- Sleep is important.
- If you can't / don't answer "yes" to the question, "Are you happy?" examine why you're not and act fast to rectify it.
- We all need guidance at some point in our lives.
- Some people just don't and won't understand, so be careful who you open up to.
- Exercise does wonders to boost one's energy and mood.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
On Sunday evening last week, I wrote a blog post, Lessons Learned where I listed some of the things I'd learned or was reminded of during the past week. I thought I'd do the same thing before Monday greets me in a few minutes.
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...
This morning, I heard that the principal was in an "angry mood". Everyone was feeling her wrath (including me - in an indirect way...
Egypt (1) The Idea to go Egypt (2) Incheon Airport Egypt (3) Turkish Airlines Egypt (4) Breakfast is served and it's raining Egypt (...