- Pay close attention to your body and listen when its trying to tell you it needs to rest.
- Sleep is important.
- If you can't / don't answer "yes" to the question, "Are you happy?" examine why you're not and act fast to rectify it.
- We all need guidance at some point in our lives.
- Some people just don't and won't understand, so be careful who you open up to.
- Exercise does wonders to boost one's energy and mood.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
On Sunday evening last week, I wrote a blog post, Lessons Learned where I listed some of the things I'd learned or was reminded of during the past week. I thought I'd do the same thing before Monday greets me in a few minutes.
I hate feeling needy. More than that, I hate complaining. But this is my blog. My space. And I can say whatever the hell I want to. Rig...
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...
Egypt (1) The Idea to go Egypt (2) Incheon Airport Egypt (3) Turkish Airlines Egypt (4) Breakfast is served and it's raining Egypt (...