- As much as I want to escape from children on my days off from work, it's virtually impossible - unless you're out very early in the morning or very late at night. Kids are everywhere. I mean, everywhere!
- Sometimes I want to be invisible and have no one look at me or know who I am. This is a tough one when I'm the only foreigner in a particular setting and stick out like a sore thumb.
- Timezones are non-existent amongst loved ones.
- People (friends) will disappoint and let you down. If it continues, weed them out.
- Hugging is one of the most intimate things two (or more) fully-clothed people can take part in!
- A simple thing like breathing fresh air does wonders for the mind, body and soul.
- Reading is a form of escapism.
- Watching movies from the 1950's reminds us that old-fashion romance is actually not 'old-fashion' and is rather quite charming!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
It's Sunday evening, and as I wrap up this week and begin a new one tomorrow, I'm thinking of things I've learned over the past few days. Rather, things I was reminded of. Some of them include:
I hate feeling needy. More than that, I hate complaining. But this is my blog. My space. And I can say whatever the hell I want to. Rig...
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...
Egypt (1) The Idea to go Egypt (2) Incheon Airport Egypt (3) Turkish Airlines Egypt (4) Breakfast is served and it's raining Egypt (...