Friday, November 27 2009
Today I'm grateful for...
- ...having the patience to sit through more tests today. From yesterday, I had speaking tests with 3rd and 4th graders. So grateful for the energy and patience I had.
- ...the man who works at the fruit store I pass every day. He smiles and greets me without fail every time I pass. I just appreciate that he acknowledges me with a smile.
- ...comments and e-mails I received about yesterday's blog. Thank you for your concern.
- ...my co-teacher who brought snacks for me from a staff get-together which I couldn't attend because I had to meet a deadline.
- ...online comms with family & friends, but in particular today - my mum and Sean... Love you both!