- ...Mum ALWAYS listening to me.
- ...very kind people I met from Singapore on a tour today.
- ...being SAFE and ALIVE here in Bangkok.
- ...the warm messages / e-mails I've received from friends.
- ...my family, friends and my health.
- ...messages of caution from friends re: Bangkok.
- ...SO much more, which I will blog about in detail in the next few days.
- ...my gut feeling screaming at me at certain things which I'll blog about later.
- ...the e-mail from Hye-jin telling me she's missing me in Korea.
- ...free Wi-Fi at hotel!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
I'm in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand right now. Korea will enter 2010 in about ten minutes. I'll welcome it in another two hours. I've not done my gratitude lists for a few days. But here's a list of things over the last few days.
Thursday, December 31 2009
Today I'm grateful for...