- ...the stationery store across the street from my school keeping packs of pencils for me that I said I'd come and buy this morning.
- ...my 3rd graders doing well in their speaking tests.
- ...100% vegetarian lunch with my favourites! All the teacher's were happy that I could eat a full meal today :-)
- ...the AMAZING party that my Kindergarten class gave me for our last lesson of the year. They've improved so much since the beginning of the year, and I felt a bit sad to say goodbye to them.
- ...the Kindergarten teachers preparing the party and for giving me presents. I was really touched.
- ...my after school class working hard to finish our coursebook by next week.
- ...the lady who owns a baby clothing/toy store who took me to her friend's beauty parlour.Turns out I actually know the friend - small world!
- ...the cashier at my grocery store greeting me with, "Good Evening"
- ...my mum's e-mail pointing out a mistake in my previous blog post (now corrected)
- ...central heating. Temperatures are freezing here.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Thursday, December 17 2009
Today I'm grateful for...