Read it. Don't read it. Your choice :)
This is what my week has been like:
- 5:50am - Wake up! (to my friendly wake up bell on my phone: "Gooood Mooorning!")
- 6:30am - Start getting ready for work (shower etc...)
- 7:15am - Mix a protein shake
Usually I'd also sit at the table and read a couple of pages of a book I'm into. Otherwise, Tweet a bit from my iPod Touch.
- 7:35am - Start getting dressed
Anyone who wears make-up will know that applying it is somewhat like art. I begin with a spray/cream for blemishes which is like a treatment. Then moisturizer. Next - SUNBLOCK (BB Cream included). Foundation. Setting Powder. Wipe off excess. Shimmering power on the cheeks. If I'm in the mood, a bit of eye-shadow, blending it into the arch of my eyebrow. Then - eyeliner. (I use the screw crayon type). First on the eye-lid, and then under the eye.
I make sure I've taken my tablets for the day before applying lipstick.
1) Lip moisturizer
2) Lip Liner
3) Lip Colour Gloss
My hair doesn't take all that long. I merely clip it up and just "GHD" the fringe. Some days I just clip it back. 2 reasons why I haven't been wearing my hair down these days:
1 - My recent haircut & colour was a disaster story on its own
2 - The heat & humidy will make it stand up like a witch
Am I good to go yet? Nope - have to make sure that my kitchen sink is clean and dishes-free.
- 8:00 / 8:10am - Leave the apartment
- 8:15 / 8:25am - Arrive at school
- 8:40 - 9:00am - Prepare for class
- 09:00 - 12:00pm - Teaching
- 12:10pm - Lunch Time
- 1:00 - 2:30pm - Teaching
- 2:50pm - After School Class
- 4:00pm - Head to the air-conned office
- 4:40pm - Home Time
- 5:15pm - Arrive Home
- 6:00pm - Eat
- 8:00pm - Oprah
- 1:30am - Time to disconnect.
I've been behind on my e-mails for the past few weeks. E-mails to family have gone down to one liners and sometimes even just talking through keywords.
Also, I'm talking less. Observing more. It's just the way it is at the moment. End.