- 24 min group documentary for TV class
- Academic essay for group doccie
- Self-reflective essay for group doccie
- 6 min individual documentary for TV class
- Academic essay for indiv.doccie
-Self-reflective essay for indiv.doccie
- History essay on a book I've read (How to watch TV News)
- TV class to plan end of term studio show, showcasing our work.
Long and late hours editing in the TV studio can be tedious. So when the clock strikes 12, or just a few minutes before, it's understandable that some people begin acting a bit...strange. Either running or jumping around or finding the most random thing hilarious and bursting into giggles about it (that would be me).
Here is a glimpse of one of my crew members on the "verge" of losing it. This is him looking for a piece of his watch that snapped when he fell of a chair, while the rest of us were killing ourselves with laughter in our edit suite.... If only I had my camera out sooner!