|From Google Images|
1. Accept you are connected to a greater source.
2. You are the co-creator of your life.
3. You must sometimes surrender the things you want badly.
- If you have so many doubts about something that you end up asking everyone around you for advice, drop it.
- Your calling is the thing you would do without being paid because you love it so much. If you have to rearrange your life so you earn a salary that allows you to follow your passion elsewhere, do it.
- The way you treat people is directly related to how you’ll be treated.
- Be the best you can be and use your energy for that rather than getting involved in a battle with competitors. That will only make you tired.
- Every person has a soul and a personality. You have to bring those things together to make your purpose on Earth work.
- When there’s a crisis stay in the moment. Think what you need to do now – don’t let possible future consequences determine your actions.
- Be brilliant at what you do.
- Look out for the signs, often subtle, telling you something is wrong.