- ...my health
- ...to have two healthy parents and brother
- ...to have food to eat everyday
- ...to have clean clothes to wear everyday
- ...to have running water to take showers everyday
- ...having a clean and warm bed to sleep in every night.
- ...Donovan helping out at home.
- ...my dad sending me AT.
- ...my dad helping me out with a contact.
- ...my brother willing to help me (with a contact)
Thursday, January 6, 2011
As 2010 wraps up, I have more to reflect on and be thankful for...not just in the past week but over the year. I'll add to this list as more things come to me, and no doubt they will!
I'm thankful for:
What are you thankful for today/this week?
A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. -Cicero
I hate feeling needy. More than that, I hate complaining. But this is my blog. My space. And I can say whatever the hell I want to. Rig...
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...
Egypt (1) The Idea to go Egypt (2) Incheon Airport Egypt (3) Turkish Airlines Egypt (4) Breakfast is served and it's raining Egypt (...