- ...my health
- ...to have two healthy parents and brother
- ...to have food to eat everyday
- ...to have clean clothes to wear everyday
- ...to have running water to take showers everyday
- ...having a clean and warm bed to sleep in every night.
- ...to have gone to Aunty Aurora to shower this AM when we had no water
- ...my mum for helping me with getting my car
- ...having my big brother, Vijayan in our lives
- ...Christmas gifts from my parents and brother
- ...my friend, Jenean who never fails to deliver with advice
- ...my brother for "having my back
- ...KN for sound advice
Thursday, December 30, 2010
As 2010 wraps up, I have more to reflect on and be thankful for...not just in the past week but over the year. I'll add to this list as more things come to me, and no doubt they will!
I'm thankful for:
What are you thankful for today/this week?
A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. -Cicero
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...
D ancing is one of the major components in Bollywood films. Whether it is the awkward movements of Sunny Deol or the fluidity of Hritik Ro...
What is your destiny? I am a genius, and I apply my wisdom. If you can conceive of a question, you can create an answer. Look for those...