- ...my health
- ...to have two healthy parents and brother
- ...to have food to eat everyday
- ...to have clean clothes to wear everyday
- ...to have running water to take showers everyday
- ...having a clean and warm bed to sleep in every night.
- ...to have gone to Aunty Aurora to shower this AM when we had no water
- ...my mum for helping me with getting my car
- ...having my big brother, Vijayan in our lives
- ...Christmas gifts from my parents and brother
- ...my friend, Jenean who never fails to deliver with advice
- ...my brother for "having my back
- ...KN for sound advice
Thursday, December 30, 2010
As 2010 wraps up, I have more to reflect on and be thankful for...not just in the past week but over the year. I'll add to this list as more things come to me, and no doubt they will!
I'm thankful for:
What are you thankful for today/this week?
A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. -Cicero
Egypt (1) The Idea to go Egypt (2) Incheon Airport Egypt (3) Turkish Airlines Egypt (4) Breakfast is served and it's raining Egypt (...
The Kindergarten teacher at my school (Lee Bong-ae) recently had a baby boy. His name is Kim Woo-seong. The first photo was when he was just...
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...