- ...my health
- ...to have two healthy parents and brother
- ...to have food to eat everyday
- ...to have clean clothes to wear everyday
- ...to have running water to take showers everyday
- ...having a clean and warm bed to sleep in every night
- ...my mum healing after being hospital.
- ...my mum and dad for their immense help in my settling in CT.
- ...my dad for giving me the best birthday gift today :)
- ...Vijayan inviting us to celebrate his birthday with him and his family last night.
- ...Whoever called or e-mailed alerting me about my e-mail hack last week, especially Bazil.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
I know my blog has collected cobwebs. I haven't done this in weeks...months! However, it doesn't meat that just because I haven't verbalized it, that I haven't been saying silent prayers of gratitude.
I'm thankful for:
What are you thankful for today/this week?
A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. -Cicero
I hate feeling needy. More than that, I hate complaining. But this is my blog. My space. And I can say whatever the hell I want to. Rig...
Bollywood siblings sharing limelight It's a fact that Bollywood is the largest film industry in the world. But on the same note, it ...
Egypt (1) The Idea to go Egypt (2) Incheon Airport Egypt (3) Turkish Airlines Egypt (4) Breakfast is served and it's raining Egypt (...