First of all, here's a list of the top 10 musts to be a "quick learner":
- Good diet
- Killing ANTS (automatic negative thoughts)
- Physical exercise
- Brain Nutrients
- Positive Peers
- Clean Environment
- Brain Protection
- New Learning
- Stress Management
- Parking lot
- Fish Tank
- Bonsai Trees
- Arrive in the parking lot and imagine a delicious buffet spread out there
- Walk over the bridge that leads to the main building and imagine tramping on and killing ants
(Kill Ants - automatic negative thoughts)
- Step into the elevator and imagine doing exercise in there. Stretches / yoga / Pilates
- Step out of the elevator into the hallway and imagine huge bottles of some kind of liquid
- To the left, there's a closet...and in there you will find your friends/colleagues
- You then come across the receptionist and imagine she's cleaning her desk with detergents
- Behind the receptionist is a fish tank, but imagine that all the fish are asleep!
- Now you arrive at a closed door which you need to open (maybe with a headbutt) so you may need a helmet (Brain Protection)
- When the door has opened, you see a whiteboard with a teacher standing there, ready to teach!
- Lined on the side of the room are bonsai trees. Imagine these relieve stress!