- ...my health
- ...to have two healthy parents and brother
- ...to have food to eat everyday
- ...to have clean clothes to wear everyday
- ...to have running water to take showers everyday
- ...having a clean and warm bed to sleep in every night
- ...my mum healing after being hospital.
- ...my mum and dad for their immense help in my settling in CT.
- ...my dad for giving me the best birthday gift today :)
- ...Vijayan inviting us to celebrate his birthday with him and his family last night.
- ...Whoever called or e-mailed alerting me about my e-mail hack last week, especially Bazil.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
I know my blog has collected cobwebs. I haven't done this in weeks...months! However, it doesn't meat that just because I haven't verbalized it, that I haven't been saying silent prayers of gratitude.
I'm thankful for:
What are you thankful for today/this week?
A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. -Cicero