- ...my classes behaving - especially since I taught alone today.
- ...Chang-yun canceling his 3-6 class before lunch.
- ...the quick massages I got.
- ...No-su buying my ticket.
- ...Hyeon-jeong ordering pizza for my after-school class.
- ...Mrs Park sending me a Christmas gift.
- ...little letters and cards from my students.
- ...Joo-hyeon returning my IM with a call.
- ...Ip from Splendia getting back to me promptly after talking on the phone.
- ...a text from my co-teacher saying she appreciates knowing me.
- ...the call from Angelina.
- ...my friend HYE-JIN and her husband, HONG-IL. I'll blog more about this tomorrow, but I'm so grateful for them having me over and for giving me a gift.
- ...Hye-jin buying vegetarian food for me.
- ...Yong-un for introducing me to Hye-jin and Hong-il last year on New Years eve.
- ....the cab driver only charging me 15,000 Won for the ride home.
- ...Mr Kim (my IT guy) getting out of his car to wish me & for being so lovable.
- ...the messages I've received from friends all over the world
- ...the food I ate.
- ...my (and my family's) health.
- ...you reading this :-)
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Thursday, December 24 2009
Today I'm grateful for...